Position Title: Service Team
Department/Team: Field Operations
Location: Harrisonburg, VA
Position Type: Full-time
Pay: $15/hr - $25/hr
Why Work With Us?:
We are a fun loving, hard working, family that needs your help in continuing to pave a bright future for all involved. Pay starts at $15-25 per hour, with hourly and salaried positions open. These positions included healthcare reimbursement programs, performance based bonuses, 401K with a match, paid holiday and vacation time. The only experience necessary is a desire to be the best at what you do, and an openness to learning, we will give you the training necessary to do the rest!
The Service Team is responsible for navigating our future, current, and past customers through a highly choreographed system of events and experiences designed to create a successful experience with our organization. Our goal is to make it easy for our customers to have their needs fulfilled by our services. By exhibiting genuine customer care at every level of our interaction, we ensure happy customers, and fruitful, repeat business.
- Performing Low Pressure Roof Cleaning
- Performing Low Pressure House Washing
- Performing Gutter Cleaning
- Performing Window Cleaning
- Performing Protective Coatings Work
- Communicating all necessary messages to our sales team, field service staff, and customers
- Taking ownership in any Quality Assurance Initiatives and creating a positive outcome for the business, the customer, and the team
- Love and Gratitude: Respect and compassion for team members and customers always. Help create and contribute to a positive and productive working environment for all team members. Create and maintain satisfying and positive relationships with our customers. Be aware of opportunities to send special messages or cards to our customers (sympathy, congratulations on a new house, etc.)
- Transformation: Innovate constantly to achieve maximum impact and minimum footprint. Be adaptable to new systems and resilient to ever changing circumstances, office processes and systems.
- Integrity: Be open and honest always and build trust with peers. Utilize the open-door policy to bring concerns to each member of the organization individually. Recognize that you are the impression of the organization to anyone you have contact with in the community.
- Stewardship: Stay abreast of the latest trends and research in our industry, and in administrative trends.
- Excellence: Realize the full potential of our team, customers, and community. Always give 100% in everything you do. Encourage team members with compliments for jobs well done and make suggestions where you see potential for them to grow. Be aware of extra things that we may be able to help our customers by listening, asking questions and then making suggestions.
- Fun and Creativity: Always in all ways. Find creative solutions to the challenges we face. In the face of adversity (schedule/quality issues, equipment issues, etc.) help to maintain a degree of levity and enjoyment in the office..
- Software aptitude: Make whatever effort necessary to learn new software systems and use them efficiently and effectively.
- Self starter and self motivated: Use down time wisely. Always take an interest in a new task to learn or do. Ask how you can help others. Question what doesn’t make sense and make suggestions where you see opportunities for streamlining processes.
- Willingness to Learn: Ask questions when confused. Be open and comfortable to learning new techniques and services
- Communication: Communicate with your team lead effectively. Communicate with the customer about their needs and make sure you have met their expectations
Measures of Success:
- Hourly production rate
- Timeliness and professionalism
- Number of call-backs
- Demonstrated competencies in each service categories