Stories from Happy Homes: Roof Cleaning
Black streaks had taken over, and our clients were sick of it. They were proud of their home – and they were invested in its long-term success.
But all that hard work came to a screeching halt around their roof. It was an eyesore. But more than that, it was a liability. It was time for our team to help out.
Step One: Troubleshooting Roof Issues
Our clients are not, unfortunately, dealing with an uncommon issue. Many homes in our region struggle with roofs that are covered in eyesores. This is caused by a few things:
- Persistent bacteria: Gloeocapsa Magma, a type of bacteria, is the leading cause of black streaks. It eats the composite material that makes up your roofing, which creates significant issues to the integrity of your shingles.
- Mold and algae: A little bit of shade, some moisture, and you’ve got that makings of a perfect home for these issues.
- The great outdoors: Your roof is constantly exposed to the elements, and this can take a toll. Dirt, bird droppings, pollen, and other issues can be a barrier to great curb appeal.
Step 2: Giving the Roof A Refresh
Our clients’ roof didn’t look great. But it wasn’t a lost cause – it just needed some professional attention. We delivered with a comprehensive roof cleaning service, one that restored every shingle back to their “just like new” shine. This included:
- Soft washing: This cleaning approach doesn’t use the high PSI of pressure washing, so it’s safe for your roofing material.
- Powerful cleaning products: We used detergents that kill gloeocapsa magma, mold and algae, that break down dirt, and that remove eyesores.
- Safety measures: Our roof cleaning service is conducted using strict safety protocol to ensure that the entire process is seamless.
With the Squeeky Clean roof cleaning team on the job, our clients’ roof was no longer a stain on an otherwise beautiful property. It was a highlight. It looked the part – and it had quality that would last and last.
Ready to invest in your own roof? Reach out today to explore how we can help you restore your roof to maximize curb appeal and longevity!